FORMS OF PAYMENT
If you are paying in full, please make check payable to: Titans Marketing LLC, P.O. Box 12, Westport, CT 06881
If you prefer to pay on a monthly payment plan, using a credit card, please go to: www.TitansMastermind.com
Terms of Participation:
By enrolling in the Titans Mastermind you agree to the following rules of the group:
Privacy & Confidentiality:
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Titans.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, "Confidential Information") and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of the Company.
Thus, you agree:
- not to infringe any program - participants or the Company's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
- that any Confidential Information shared by program participants or any representative of the Company is confidential and proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the participant who discloses it or the Company;
- not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other program participants during program sessions;
- that all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
- the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited;
- that if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
- Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice, therapy or counseling tailored to any individual.
- All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all teaching manuals, all teaching aids, all supplements and the like that have been or will be made available by Titans Marketing, LLC and Brian Kurtz or his designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for personal use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
- Program content is for personal use only, and may not be sold, tape recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Titans Marketing, LLC.
- The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
- We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
Right to Use Name & Likeness:
- IF you voluntarily offer to record an interview or provide a testimonial, you authorize and grant to Titans Marketing, LLC, and its agents and assigns, an irrevocable license and permission to use your name, photograph, likeness, voice, testimonial and biographical material, for publication or reproduction in any medium for any purpose, including public relations, education, advertising, marketing, training and research. You also understand that Titans Marketing, LLC will own all rights in and to any such recording or testimonial, including any copyright relating to such use.
Release & Liability Waiver
In consideration of and as part of your payment for the right to participate in the Titans Mastermind, the undersigned, my heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns do hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, ACQUIT, DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, HOLD HARMLESS AND FOREVER DISCHARGE Titans Marketing, LLC and its subsidiaries, principals, directors, employees, agents, heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns and any of the training instructors, staff or students taking part in the training in any way as well as the venue where the Programs are being held (if applicable) and any of its owners, executives, agents, or staff OF AND FROM ALL ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION, CONTRACTS, CLAIMS, SUITS, COSTS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES OF WHATEVER NATURE OR KIND IN LAW OR IN EQUITY arising from my participation in the program.
Titans Marketing, LLC shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of Titan's programs or materials, which is provided "as is", and without warranties.
We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
All disputes arising under or concerning this Agreement are to be submitted to binding arbitration, in Stamford, CT